BMSI Payroll Software
From start to finish, this comprehensive software handles payroll-processing tasks for hourly, salaried and contractual employees. The system provides support for unlimited deduction types, deferred compensation plans, tax-exempt earnings, benefits, accruals and unemployment compensation.
Tax calculations are automatically generated incorporating pay period frequency. Payroll data can be distributed to selected general ledger accounts and allocations transferred to cost centers or departments. Obtain detailed and summary reports in standard or user-defined formats for individuals, or groups. Access, to payroll related information, is protected by security sign on procedures.
- Keep detailed individual employment records
- Maintain multiple open payroll transaction registers
- Retain wage encumbrances and records of running balances
- Print individual checks or submit electronic deposits
- Create and generate W-2’s, worksheets, check and payroll registers
- Quarterly tax information reporting
- On screen inquiries
- Lookup Interface capability to time recording devices
- Direct Deposit Payroll Module
Create any proportion of Direct Deposits and Traditional Checks with BMSI Payroll. Direct Deposit and Payroll Deductions are the fastest, easiest and safest way to deposit your funds.
Payroll Direct Deposit Module Features
- Maintain multiple direct deposit accounts per employee
- Temporarily add/remove or change direct deposit allocations at payroll creation
- Electronic direct deposit of employee paychecks
- Reduce the cost of printing checks – print notices on plain paper
- BMSI Payroll will continue to generate checks for those not on Direct Deposit
- Create up to 999 distributions per employee
Sampling of standard reports available:
Payroll Deduction Summary
GL Distribution Summary
Employee Benefit Summary
The Payroll module interfaces with the Human Resources and Fund Accounting Systems.